15/12/2011

Little Bottle of Miracle

Last nigh after taking a shower I forgot to apply Jonh Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum, when I realized it it it was too late because I have already dried my hair (it should be applied on soaking wet hair). I was looking (and still I'm) like shocked by electricity, the photo below is taken today  and it's better than last night.

 There are three different types of this serum : Original formula for medium to coarse frizzy hair (I'm using this one), strenght formula for coarse to very coarse frizzy hair and thermal protection formula for all frizzy hair types.It makes my hair silky and smooth and the best thing it doesn't leave your hair looking greasy.

I like sharing thigs that are useful and effective so I strongly reccomend this hair serum for those who are suffering from frizz.










No comments: