This time I'm sharing a simple and delicious recipe from my mother-in-law. This is one of our favourites for long weekend brunches but also a saver as a quick lunch. It requires no special ingredients; it's all in your cupboard and it's open to add any other ingredients (onion, green onion, cheese...) you prefer.
- 5 small potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 eggs
- dash of milk
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt & pepper
- freshly chopped parsley
- In non stick pan cook potatoes on olive oil until soft. Cover the pan to speed up the process but don't forget to mix them time to time.
- In a bowl mix eggs with dash of milk.
- Pour eggs over potatoes and cook until eggs are set.
- Season with salt, pepper, mint and chili flakes.
- Serve with chopped parsley and tomatoes (optional).