07/05/2014

Hi From A Different Dimension

Every second with this little guy is precious! It's blessing! I'm so  busy I don't even have time to eat but slowly things are settling and I'll be back soon!

He's growing very fast. Every single day I can see the difference  and I'm trying to enjoy every moment.

Having a baby is like entering in a a different dimension of this world that I was not aware of before. There is a lot of products on the market  and choosing one can be really confusing and difficult. Before shopping I'm trying to read reviews of other mums and deciding which one to buy. That's why I decided to write reviews about products that I'm using and the first one is coming very soon.



                                                   



                                                                     Sweet dreams



No comments: