22/12/2012

Christmas Wish List

  It's almost the Christmas! I did all shopping before weekend and left that stress behind. Now it's time to enjoy holidays!

 While shopping for gifts it was impossible not to sneak little things for myself and besides few pleasures most of them are kind of things that would be very useful.

First, books! A good book is always a perfect gift. Especially in the festive season when there is a lot of time to curl up on the sofa with a book, cup of coffee and a box of MAK ZARA pralines. And what better than "Grimm's Fairy Tales" and going into that magic world. Especially when it's 200th anniversary of those classics.

The second book that'd make me very happy is "Tim Walker: Story Teller". I already visited the exhibition at Somerset House twice and I was fascinated. That'll be great to have those beautiful photos on my coffee table.

 Third book is  "Born Twice" by Margaret Mazzantini. Recently the book was adapted into film and I have had heard such good reviews that I'd like to read it. I always prefer book to the film...

Other things are just some basics that'd be welcomed in my wardrobe and some things that I'd like to try.

I hope you are  reading my blog, Santa! :)






1. Moleskine Le Petit Prince Daily Planner 
2. COS Wool Jersey Navy Dress
3. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate 
4. A Box Of MAK ZARA Pralines
5. Desa Wool West
6. Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser 
7. Astley Clarke Sea Shell Honeycomb Ring 
8. Liz Earle Precision Brush 
9. Acne Needle Rocca Jeans
10. NARS Rouge Basque Lipstick
11. Michael Cors Turtleneck Bodysuit



No comments: