19/09/2011

Summer Nostalgia

I'm presenting some  products from my make up bag, in summer mode.

1. Neal's Yard Remedies - Soothing Starflower daily moisture : I'm using this moisturazer for about 6 months and I'm really happy with it. I have sensitive, mixed skin which tends to dry, and this product gives it  exactly what it needs.  It's not greasy but moisturaze well, it's nice base for foundation.
2. Avene - Very High Protection Cream : This is my "must" face product for summer.
3. Marc Jacobs - Oh, Lola! : As I said befor this is my new favourite fragrance.
4. Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polishes (825-Sky High, 405-Rose Libertine, 198 Azure) : I'm not good at applying nail polish, and I'm  not that patient to wait it to dry properly so these Rimmel nail polishes are amazing for me: nice colours, nice brush, texture easy to apply, and fast dry.
5. Sally Hansen - Double Duty Strenghtening Base & Top Coat : Makes nail polsihes long lasting and makes easier removing them.
6. Bourjois - Liner Pinceau liquid eyeliner : Easy to apply, lasts all day.
7. Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua : I like natural look and this foundation does exactly  that.
8. Bourjois - Duchrome Eyeliner (61 Vert dore) : I like almost all Bourjois products, this eyeliner has nice green tone and lasts long.
9. Bourjois - Smoky Eyes Trio (05 Rose Vintage): Daily look for eyes.
10. The Body Shop - Mango Body Butter : I have really dry skin, this butter moisturize well and smells heavenly.

No comments: