21/09/2011

Natural Fabrics

For me when buying clothing  its fabric is eqaually important as its outlook, I can find the best dress ever but if itscomposition is mostly synthetic it has a really really small chance for me.

It is really bad that most of brands are using so much synthetic fabrics such as acrylic, polyster and nylon, and yes it's because these fabrics are much more cheaper than natural ones. But sometimes prices of these things are expensive as it's made of wool or silk.

The fabrics that  I feel comfortable in are cotton, wool, viscose, silk,  cashmere and compositions including mostly one  of these fabrics. Becuse of that I'm not shoping from online shopping sites which are not indicating composition of product.

Do you check the label when buying something? Do you feel comortable in synthetic clothes?

No comments: