01/07/2014

Eastpak Backpack: 14 Years Together


Yes, it's been 14 years since I bought my blue Eastpak backpack as a high school student in Istanbul. Since then it was with me on countless trips and occasions. High school, university, holidays, marriage,  moving to London and now with my son I didn't need to look for another option for baby changing bag, my old Eastpak is perfect for that purpose as well.

Since my son is born I'm not taking another handbag with me, everything is in my backpack; my purse, makeup, keys, books and all baby stuff...  It's a classic and practical item that goes with all my casual and sporty outfits. My husband got one for himself 4 years ago and I'm now using it  sometimes because his grey one is perfect match with our black melange Stokke Scoot.

I'm washing mine in washing machine and I have to say that I've been using it quite harshly, carried very heavy stuff inside (mainly books!) but it's still in very good condition. It's been with me for very long part of my life and I'm planning to use it for a long time to come.






No comments: